1/18/2012

This is my motivation

https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/drt/si?p=CAA&ut=AFAKxlQAAAAATxbna6HDkwD8yKTqIKfTJPyYefdc_p6M

Oksana grishina= INSPIRING!
This lady is amazing and a true inspiration of strength!
Most people think I'm doing this to "lose weight" I mean isn't that the first thing you think of when someone is following an eating plan and working out daily? What I love most is that losing weight is not my goal and honestly I haven't been on a scale in months, LOVE IT! I'm doing all this to gain strength, muscle, and above all else to lead a very active & healthy life until the day I die at age 105! I will be hiking and backpacking the day I die, go to sleep and wake up on the other side! Until then I will be that inspiration of health and wellness not just for my benefit but for my future family as well, an example for my kids! Never will I say I can't due to something being to hard, I will and I can.... This is my motivation.
Moving on :) today was back and biceps, my double B's!

Upright row 75 15r-3s

Barbell bent over row 60 15r-3s
Barbell bicep curl 45 12r-3s

1 arm db row 20 15r-3s
Tricep ext 20 20r-3s

Close grip pull down 60 15r-3s

Bench an circuit
20 min stair master

Great workout! Looking forward to sleeping in until six tomorrow though if you must l know! Off to the shower then work!

1 comment: