1/24/2012

I'm having a good time

It's lyrics to a song that just popped into my head haha shoulders today, I was nervous due to pulling my shoulder last week but postponing my shoulder day worked for the best! It didn't bother me near as bad.

Smith shoulder press 50 12-3

Smith chest press 50/40 15-3

Bent over shoulder raise 10 12-3
Db chest fly 15 12-3

1-arm raise 10 15-3

Chest press 45/60 15-3

Arnold db press 15 12-3

Lateral raise 10 12-3
Front raise 10 12-3
Tri extension 15/20 12-2

Tricep push 60 12-2

45 min stair master! Kicked my trash! Going to start adding 2 a days twice a week since I'm 8 weeks out and a little thicker then I need to be at this point.
So I'm pretty much a hermit when I go into the gym, iPod in and loud enough that it drowns out all chance for convo, I'm in the zone and focused! Today one of the trainers was trying to get my attn and finally did. I took out my headphone and he asked "are you a personal trainer or play a college sport? I see you in here everyday and your truly inspiring, your work outs are intense and I always feel I need to step it up a notch when I see you" ah shucks thank you! Just the motivation I needed this week to keep giving it my all!!!! Thanks feroz (like Ferrari and wizard of oz) that's what he told me! Haha



No comments:

Post a Comment