1/14/2012

New hobbie

I haven't posted in mOnths!!! Well I picked up a new hobby and am posting all about it strictly to keep me going, they say blogging is an online journal so that's what this will be! To many this will be boring but as stated before its strictly to keep me going.
So what's my new hobby? NPC competing! Can't figure out how to post a pic through the iPhone so more to come later.

I'm 9 weeks out from my second Npc bikini division show and have been struggling with motivation this week, I'm taking today and tomorrow totally off from the gym (though Sunday are my natural rest day anyway) and recouping to really hit it hard the next 9 weeks. For many that sounds forever away but I have so much to do, holiday sort if cramped my style and I really want to place this competition, nĂºmero UNO! :)

This past week I've slept through my alarm and I can't do that anymore, it's so much easier training while everyone is sleeping which means getting up at 4:30 am. No more sleeping in, early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise!
March 17th here I come! And below is what NPC bikini competition is like. My final destination will be figure, just need to put that muscle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment