2/09/2011

Tufted Today


Have always Loved tufted headboards, ok not always but the last six months i've been obsessed!Wondering how in the world I could make one of these, my ideas were stumped with the fact that all material would be too heavy to hang on the wall.  Ok now lets jump back a year ago while attending Dixie State College my Comm professor Brooke Ulrich told us about her website, http://www.allthingsthrifty.com/, an AMAZING website put up by an equal amazing individual! Well last night I get a text from Mckelle telling me to check out the above website, I knew it sounded familiar and was delighted to see it was indeed my professors site! and of course it held the answer to my dilemna, so tufted headboard here i come! You really need to check this site out, so fun and creative with great links to other inspiring ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment