2/17/2011

Honeymoon #2

 One year!!! and boy has it ever been a year, i think one for the records ha ha but I LOVE my man like a fat kid loves his cake!!!  



We spent a TOO short weekend in San Diego (20 min from home, but its Cali)! Spence boy was pretty proud of this chick for picking a splendid hotel!
We played on the beach, Steak house dinner, World Curry, dance benefit, ping pong, horrible movie, and denny's breakfast!  and he can tease and complain about my veggie ways and life long addiction to salad but hey when all is said an done my meal is 6.99 and his 52.99, i'm a cheap date!
Great weeekend with my Smokin Salmon (i'm on this kick of making up random names for him)

We arrived home on V day morning so kept things simple. But I had to do something so while he was at work, i cut out hearts (from old newspapers and paperplates, literally taken from the trash haha). That explains the ghettoness but hey he loved it! 
1year down... 4EVER to go!  

4 comments:

  1. I wish I lived by the beach! I'm really jealous. looks like you guys had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to live in Cali!! Will you find me a house there? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn I already have a place for you!!!! it'll be on this next post ;) GET OVER HERE!!!

    ReplyDelete