2/05/2011

I'm an AUNT!

Ok so not technically an aunt but one of my best friends had her baby this morning at 10:45! of course this is all from the grapevine, me being in Cali in all, so details are still unknown! But it wen fabulous and she is now a mother, how quck time goes by!!  SO sad I could not be there but overly estatic for this event nonetheless!! Congratulations Candice, I love you and can't wait to meet this neice of mine!!!

And as for dinner last night, Spence gave it an A+! Stuffed acron squash was absolutely delicious with a mixed green salad with almonds and feta cheese, and the desert mmm  magnificant! who knew cooking was so rewarding? and even more rewarding when you know it's healthy! I love being VEGGIE! haah but for real the recipes are so unique and wonderful!
And i finished my war essay, my fashion marketing class assignment is done, now just a few things for art and i'll be free on Sunday to watch the big game and cook (oven fried zuchini sticks are a great healthy aternative to all the game day snacks out there, and they are absolutely delicious!)

1 comment:

  1. Hadlee!
    Of course I remember you! Your comment over at All Things Thrifty made my day. You are such a cutie! I hope all is going well with you! Thanks again! :)
    -Brooke

    ReplyDelete