2/04/2011

SCHOOL

Can I brag for a minute, my good grades lead me to recieve a WONDERFUL phone call this morning from WSU, I recieved an academic scholarship!!!! YAY!!! it was a little amount but considering my school is already  paid for, this amount I get to pocket, so basically Weber is paying me to attend school! ha ha Today is just fabulous!!!!   While speaking of school, I have a fabulous health class which i love and learn so much, i'm constantly telling Spence new fun facts, for instance, while a man is running and giving 50% power a woman has to give 73% to just keep up with him. Sadly us women are made SO differently, also we can not run as fast due to the angle of our femur bone to our bodies... interesting! Well if i want to cook dinner I better get my school work done, english paper topic : can we really justify war?  think about it, it's a crazy subject and MANY opinions out there!

1 comment:

  1. Had!!! I just found your blog and am so excited! I hope that you are doing well:)

    ReplyDelete