1/20/2011

HEART



Wonderful dress, i love the colors and pattern! I have to admit I'm scared to try it on and fall in love because heaven knows this doesn't come cheap. It'd be perfect with a mustard colored cardigan or even a coral color to give it a splash!
 



Just got this skirt in at Anthro, LOVE it, love this whole outfit! isn't it amazing? so simple yet chic, and i love the mismatched patterns, it does my heart good!



If you read my before post about Flare jeans, well I tried them on and LOVE them. Be aware of buttons on hip pockets if your a bit hippy like myself they accentuate that area, also make sure there are no long pockets in the bag for that brings in the mama jean aspect, ugh. No offense to all the mom's but you kmow what I mean by that. Other then that, they are SO cute, fun, new and very flattering as long as their the correct style.

The AG Farrah is amazing for us tall ladies! and the Joe's Provocateur is an AMAZING alternative to skinny jeans for shorter gals! both at Anthro of course :)




No comments:

Post a Comment