4/29/2010

dreams and inspiration....


My home.....someday :)
This is our holiday home where we escape to often...
and the kitchen in our vacation home

                                                     LOVE this idea for a wedding reception!
Don't forget the candy waiter! :)
Still love the olsen twins
Their hair for one,and secondly their style! I want her hat!
I'll put four or five of different chadeliers over my long dining room table
or in my enterance in a little cluster


My fun kitchen that will be closed off with big oak doors that open to...
This... or something similiar, LOVE the couch idea!
I want this wall paper in a bedroom or maybe a bathroom
I'll have a hallway of books that leads to a quiet open area for reading

and i really want to take a backpacking trip somewhere like this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment